Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, July 1, 2011

Guess what?! I've been shopping..

Look for my post tomorrow about the awesome new items I picked up! 

On a side note, my household is preparing for a garage sale this week and I feel like the walls are closing in around me! How come when "stuff" is all put away you never realize how much you have until its all out in front of you!? My Type A/ Organizational self is having a hard time resisting the urge to make it all disappear this instant!


(and eeee! I'm giddy at the fact I have 71 followers!! Thank you all so much for following me, I'm honored!)

1 comments:

Karen Stamp said...

I've been doing the same thing... except getting things ready for Craig's List instead of a garage sale. All the "stuff" always creeps up on you!!
Karen :o)
Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs