Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, July 4, 2011

4th, Anniversary, and Labels!

Happy 4th of July blog buddies!! Today is also my 4th anniversary with the boy :) I just quickly threw together some labels for another way to organize your Monday through Friday work. I found the bins at Target Dollar spot, $2.50 each.



All of the fonts I used are from Lettering Delights! You can grab my labels fro FREE by clicking --> here! I made them all in black instead of color in case you buy different tubs than me. I used Avery white mailing labels #18163 to print on.

2 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

Your room is going to look so cute!! And how did you get your LD fonts on your blog!??! I'm so jealous!

☮Hadar
Miss Kindergarten

mommyrepko said...

<3 this! I am new to your blog, but will definitely save and follow! :)

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs