Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

100th Day Pictures!

                                  Wearing our 100th day crowns!
        Making fruit loop necklaces; the kids sorted colors in groups of 10.

100th Day cookies, suagr cookie- gummy life savers, and licorace.
 I would eat/ not eat 100... and I would want/ not want 100...

 What I will look like when I'm 100 years old! (so cute)
 I put all of our 100th day sheets into a class book for student to read during center time.
 The room nextdoor to ours got a pizza with 100 pepperoni's!
Pizza with 100 toppings, and gum ball machine with 100 gumballs! (Ideas from Mrs.Jump's blog!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Playful digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs